Sunday, July 27, 2014

TONYMOLY My Love Cure Balm (REVIEW & SWATCH)

Hey Guys!
Today I'll be reviewing this product called "My Love Cure Balm" from Tonymoly.


Product Overview:
This balm can be used for dry skin anywhere, like your hands, cuticles, or lips. I've only used this product on my lips, so I can't say how effective it is on skin. 

Price: 1/5
I bought this balm for $13.70 on amazon, and I hate to say, but it wasn't worth the price at all.
You can find way more effective balms out there for just a couple bucks. I wish they'd sell this Tonymoly Balm for a cheaper price, since it does work pretty well.

Scent & Texture: 4/5
When I first opened it, I was surprised by the scent of it. It smelled absolutely amazing. It doesn't smell like fruit or anything edible, but more like perfume. Some people say they can't use it for their lips because of the strong smell, but I thought it was okay. I kind of got tired of the smell after a while, although it does disappear in 5-10 minutes.
The texture is like any other lip balm, but put into a container instead of a stick.

Effectiveness: 4/5
For me, this balm doesn't dry out your skin, like most reviewers have said. Instead of moisturizing your lips, it kind of heals it instead. Well, it does moisturize, but after the effect is gone, your lips aren't chapped anymore, which is great. I just wish it moisturized more.

Packaging: 5/5
I have to admit it, I totally bought this item because of the packaging, and I was very pleased with it. The pink horses are very cute, and goes well with the pretty blue background.

Swatches:

Overall: 3/5
I would recommend this balm. It works well (for me), the container is cute, and the balm smells really nice. It loses two stars though, because I think it's overpriced. Also, I asked my mom to try it and she said she hated it. I tend to like anything that's cute, but I don't think the product deserves 5 stars. You can get more effective balms out there for much cheaper.

That's it for this review! 
Thanks for reading and I hope you  all enjoyed!
~Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina