Thursday, July 31, 2014

TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bars (REVIEW & SWATCH)

Hey Guys! 
Today I'll be reviewing this lip product called "Petite Bunny Gloss Bar" 
from Tonymoly! Unfortunately, I can only review two colors.


As you can see, I love anything that has cute packaging, and these bunny gloss bars are just so adorable! So I bought two of them on Amazon. The one on the left is #3 Juicy Apple, and the one on the right is #1 Juicy Strawberry. I love how each color has a different bunny emotion!
These gloss bars are a mix between lipstick and lipgloss. I think it's very unique! There are 2g of product in each bar, so not a lot for the price. (around $7 each) The bars have a creamy-like texture, basically like tinted lip balm! They do moisturize your lips, but only for a short amount of time. Overall, I would definitely recommend this Tonymoly product, because I love the colors. I bought these right away when I first saw it, without thinking about it and reading any reviews. And I have to say, I'm super pleased with the purchase!

This is what the colors look like on me~

Top pic: #3 Juicy Apple
Botton pic: #1 Juicy Strawberry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my bare lips ^
On the left is juicy apple, and on the right is juicy strawberry

These bars don't have much pigment, but can be built up by more swipes. The colors are like a sheer gloss. If you're trying to go for the natural glossy look, this is perfect for you! Also, my tip of advice, don't twist the product too much. Once it comes up, it won't twist back in, so you have to push on it. What I've also noticed is that the strawberry bar is more creamy than the apple bar. The apple has a more glossy texture to it, if that makes any sense. What I love most about these bars is the scent. It smells SO delicious, just makes me want to eat it! Overall, I would give this Tonymoly product a 5 star. Definitely recommend this! 

Swatches: 
Left is Juicy Strawberry, right is Juicy Apply

And that's it for today's review! Have you guys tried this Tonymoly gloss bar before? What do you think? Can you recommend any other good products? Leave a comment below~
 Thanks for reading my review and I hope you enjoyed~
~Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina