Friday, August 15, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE Tear Drop Liner Review (#1 White Tear)

Hey guys~
Im back, and this time, I'll be reviewing Etude house's Tear drop liner in shade #1, white tear~
Let's get started!



Product Overview:
Description From Etude House - Softly-applied tear drop liner makes a bright eye make up with natural  crystal pearl and opal pearl color. So basically this is used as an eyeliner to highlight your eyes. You can use it on the inner corners of your eyes, or used to make aegyo sals. 

Price: 4/5 ❤❤❤
I bought mine for about $7 on Amazon, and I think it's a good price for this tear drop liner. Most eyeliners nowadays are around $5-$12. This particular liner could be a little cheaper, considering that there's only 8g of product. 

Effectiveness: 5/5 ❤❤❤❤❤
I think this liner works very well. I put a some on, a little below my waterline, and it creates the illusion of bigger eyes. When I don't get enough sleep and my eyes feel tired, I put this on and.. BAM! My eyes look bright and wide awake when in reality, I could drop dead any moment.

Packaging: 5/5 ❤❤❤❤❤
I really like the packaging for this product. I love the shape of the container. It has a princess feel to it somehow. I also LOVE how the brush is long! You have good control of it, which is a big plus. The brush itself is also nice. It's very thin, so it's a pretty good applicator.

This is so you guys can see how long the brush is compared to the phone. 
It's a pretty good size for your hands. You can get a good and steady grip.

Overall: 5/5 ❤❤❤❤❤
Overall, I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for something to brighten your eyes. For me, this is a must have and I will repurchase when I run out. I also plan to buy the rest of the shades and colors also! I really like the style and design of this.

 Both pictures are the same swatch, just at a different angle. The left side is one coat, and the right side is two coats. 

That's all for this review! Have you guys tried this liner? What do you think? Comment below~
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!
~Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina