Monday, October 6, 2014

INNISFREE: Green Tea Mineral Mist || Review


Greetings everyone! *does the queen waves* lol jk!
I'm back at it with another review! Today I'll be sharing my opinions on this Innisfree mist.

I'm not quite a big fan of mists since I've had some bad experiences with them, but we'll see how this one works for me! Let's get on to it!
 
Product: Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist
Size: 50 mL
Made In: Korea
Cost: $8.01
Description: With its eco-friendly Jeju green tea moisture, this hypoallergenic ethanol-free facial mist instantly replenishes moisture to your thirty skin.
Direction: Whenever your skin feels dry, spray onto face with your eyes closed, it can be applied before or after makeup.
Claims: Moisturize your skin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Packaging: ❤❤❤❤
This being an Innisfree product, I didn't expect any fancy or cute packaging. Instead, I even love packaging, or should I say products that is 'eco-friendly'. It's just a small 50ml bottle, with a pull off cap. I bought this small one, (there's a 150ml one also) to bring it with me everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Price: ❤❤❤❤❤
I got this mist for $8.01, which I found, is over the price. A small 50mL bottle could have been less expensive.

Where to get it? At W2Beauty for 5% off! 
Use the code: 193016108 to create an account and get discounts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Scent and Texture: ❤❤❤❤
If I could give this more than 5 hearts, I would give it a million times more. I freaking LOVE this mist for its smell! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It smells like green tea (obviously), which is like my favorite scent ever! They even labeled it, 100% Jeju Green Tea! As for texture, this is just another one of a mist, feels like water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Application: ❤❤❤❤

You know what I adore even more about this mist, this is one of those mist that keeps on spraying when you press the 'thingy' down, and I love it! Some mist don't do that, as an example, my Skinfood Vita-C doesn't, it just spray every time you press the button thingy down. But applicator like that doesn't go on smoothly, that's why I don't like those kind of mist.
This mist goes on smoothly! LOVE~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Result: ❤❤❤❤

This mist is amazing at keeping my face fresh and tight at school. I always apply it in the morning after putting makeup on, at lunch after meal, and at night while doing my skin care routine.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overall:
I love this mist so much! I love the fresh green tea smell. Simple packaging, but exactly my liking. Work amazingly fine! Nice result! Definitely a good essential to keep in your bag throughout the day for a fresh and nice moisturized skin.

Repurchase?
 YES! DEFINITELY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PROS:
- simply packaging
- 100% Jeju Green Tea
- Nice scent
- Work well
- Small enough to put in your purse

CONS:
- a little expensive
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you guys used this mist before? Tell me if you liked it or not!
Bye now!
~Mina

So originally, this post was made by Suji. However, I've edited it up a little and incorporated my own opinions to this product! Hope you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina