Sunday, August 10, 2014

Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap Review

Hey guys! Today, I'll be sharing my thoughts with you all on this skin lightening soap! 

What is Kojie San?
According to the product description - Kojic acid was discovered in Japan. It is a by-product in the production of Koji or Malted Rice, for use in the manufacturer of Japanese rice wine. In cosmetics, Kojic acid is popularly known for it's excellent ehitening effects and antioxidant properties.

Kojie San has an all-natural kojic acid formula that helps lighten dark spots due to acne, age spots, freckles, sun-damaged skin and other skin pigmentations.

Directions:
Use daily as a regular soap for the face and body.

Ingredients:
Pure kojic acid, Sweet orange, VCO, Glycerine, Vegetable extracts, Vitamin C

How Kojie San worked for me:

  First off, I absolutely love this soap. I use it on my body every time I shower, and about once a week for my face. Since it's summer right now, I don't want to use it too much. I've used this for about a month, and I have to say, I love the results! (The results aren't much lol) I quit using it weeks ago because I was too lazy, to be honest here. Anyway, what I did notice about my skin is that it did get quite brighter. My complexion is more nice and clear overall. 

Warning:

Just a little warning to anyone who wants to use this lightening soap. If you have sensitive skin, this product is definitely not for you. This soap reduces the melanin in your skin, and will make your skin more prone to sunburns and skin diseases. So wear sunscreen!!

At first, I was very hesitant to try this soap, because I thought I had sensitive skin. Yes, I THOUGT I did. But I just found out recently that my skin is not sensitive at all. I exfoliate my skin once or twice a day. Yes, that's very bad, I know, but overall, my complexion has improved a lot. 


I've read a lot of reviews about this soap, saying that it will most likely give you breakouts. For me, that wasn't the case. It actually helped my acne, and my pimples reduced after using this for a while. Since my pimples are red, I think the soap made the color tone out and you can barely see the pimples anymore.



Scent & Texture:

It smells like orange juice in a soap. I LOVE the smell of it. It was much much much more pleasant than I thought it would be. Anyone would think it would have a chemical smell to it, but it's actually the opposite. It has a nice edible orange scent. Amazing. Mind Blown. Anyway, this soap melts really fast. It contains Glycerin, which is a natural humectant, and dissolves easily when combined with water. That explains why it melts faster than normal soap. Even when my soap is sitting out by the sink, I can see it get a little smaller each day.

Overall:      ❤ 4/5

Overall, I would give this product 4 stars. It really does do what it says. It lightens your skin tone, but the results aren't instant, so you have to be patient. If you're not patient, I don't recommend this soap. But! If you do want your skintone to become lighter/brighter, than I would highly recommend this. 


Repurchase?  After I finish my bars of soap, I would definitely repurchase it. It's really cheap, and does what it says.



Pros:

•Lightens skin
•Affordable
•Heavenly scent
•Eliminates pimples & blackheads


Cons:

•Skin feels a little dry
•Sensitive to sun

(EDIT:: So I've been using this soap for a little over 4 months. I've stopped using it on my face after 2 months, but I'll tell you my results. My face has definitely gotten brighter. But it seems like after my skin got brighter, it kinda stopped working. Now I use it as a regular soap for my hands.)
And this is all for my review! Have you guys tried this soap before? Can you recommend any good whitening products? Im curious~ Comment below!
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed~
~Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina