Monday, October 6, 2014

Peripera Peri's 의 색조 젤리 스카이 스틱 ( 6 ) | Peripera Peri's Tint Jelly #6 Sky Stick Review


Hi guys~
I recently got in love with lip products, and I found out about this brand Peripera so I decided to try out the Tint Jelly and do a review on it.


~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Product: Peripera Peri's Tint Jelly Sky Stick
Size: (?)
Made In: Korea
Cost: ~$6.88
Claims: Create gradiant lips or use alone. (in my uses)
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Packaging: ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
I kind of threw away the box after I open the product.. (eek) But here's a picture of the full package. Okay, I honestly FELL IN LOVE with the packaging. It's sooo adorable! The logo with the girl just makes it more unique and cute! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Price: ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
As in price, to be honest, I got this in a swap with a friend, so I don't know how much she got it for. But I searched on Amazon and the price was $6.88 without shipping price. And that is a REALLY good price for such cool product. I believe that this is the only Jelly Tint that I've actually heard of, and it's not over priced because of that! 

Where to get it? At W2Beauty for 5% off! 
Use the code: 193016108 to create an account and get discounts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Scent and Texture: ⋆⋆⋆⋆
I gave this product only 4 stars because of the texture. It's not BAD! It's just that I over expected it. Like its name, it's just simply JELLY tint. But other than that, putting it on is very easy. And here is my favorite thing about this product, it's scent!! *angel singing* IT'S SMELL LIKE HEAVEN! Like literally, if heaven smells like yummy candy, it's beyond perfect! Love the smell so freaking much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lasting: ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
It might be me 'eating' the product, but as I use this product, the longest it last was 2-3 hours. After that, it faded right away. Which I wasn't surprise of, because when I apply it on, I have to put at least 4 to 5 layers... 
Don't mind my gross chapped lips guys... -.-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overall: ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
I really like this product overall. The color and the smell is AH-MAY-ZANG! It doesn't last that long but reapplying throughout the day would solve the problem! Nothing EXTREMELY BAD about it. Love the pricing (online). Great product, cute packaging, work amazingly well! I'm happy with this Peripera's Tint Jelly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Repurchase: Definitely! I love this product, will definitely repurchase and recommend it to Mina and other lip maniacs out there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROS:
- Smells like heaven! <3
- Cute color, makes a good Korean ulzzang look
- Adorable packaging
- Reasonable price

CONS:
- Doesn't last that long
- Have to apply many layers


And that concludes my review! Hope you enjoy reading this! Also, share with me some of your favorite lip product, I want to know!
- Suji

PS: Gif credits goes to owner.

2 comments:

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina