Monday, October 6, 2014

✔ ❤ SKINFOOD Facial Water Vita-C Mist Review ❤ ✔

Skinfood Facial Water Vita-C Mist

Helloooooo~
I'm back with another mist review! If you haven't seen my other one, check it out!--> Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist Review

So, Skinfood has been famous among many Koreans for its natural ingredients and all. But! But but but, me and Skinfood products NEVER work out the right way. I only own 2 Skinfood products, so making an assumption is a bad thing because I will definitely try out more Skinfood products! What I'm trying to say right now though, is that their products work like it's description, TOO WELL!
If you want to know what I mean, check out my other Skinfood review! --> Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off Review
Mina though, have the complete opposite thought with me. She's a complete Skinfood maniac! A MANIAC I tell you!! Check out her Skinfood review to understand what I mean! ;) --> Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off Review
To be honest, this mist was the FIRST EVER Korean product that I purchased. And I was so excited, like a little kid on Christmas day! I was like waiting outside for the mail truck to come every single day after I ordered it online! I was extremely happy because it only took 10 days to arrive to me!
Anyway, stop the talking and let's get to the review now!

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Product: Skinfood Facial Water Vita-C Mist
Size: 145ml
Made In: Korea
Cost: $9.88
Description: A facial water mist that fills thirsty skin with vital hydrating energy of Vita C and Alaska glacier water.
Direction: Mist over face after washing or whenever skin feels dry. Refrigerate before use to enjoy a cooling skin treatment.
Claims: Hydrates and energize skin.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Packaging: ❤❤❤❤
This product has such a simple packaging, which might matter to others, but not to me! ^^ I like the little decoration of having the edgy vertical lines down the bottle. It comes just like that with a piece of paper hanging on the 'neck' of the bottle! Pic (cr: koreabeautyonline)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Price: ❤❤❤❤
I could give this way more than 5 stars! The price of my Innisfree mist, which contains only 50ml, was  $1 less than the price of this mist! And this carry about 3x more product!

Where to get it? At W2Beauty for 5% off! 
Use the code: 193016108 to create an account and get discounts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Cute baby angel symbol! <33
Scent and Texture: ❤❤❤❤❤
The word 'texture' only goes with my rating category, but for a mist, I won't have any comment on 'texture', since we all know it just simply feels like water..! As for the smell, it has this strong and uncomfortable smell that, to me, gave me a light headache! But according to Mina, it smells like a nice raspberry scent (duh, because it have a picture of a raspberry on the introduction paper! xD).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Application: ❤❤❤❤❤

I don't know if it's just me, but I love it when the mist keeps spraying for a long time when you hold the button down! But just personal experiences lead me to thinking every mist does that, and I WAS WRONG! Because this one doesn't.. Kkaebsong~ (lolol! Any kpop fan?!) But still, the decreased rating was due to the taste (hehe). Yes, you might wonder, what's wrong with the taste?! But I, had experienced only 3 mist, and 2 out of 3 taste bitter! This is 1 of the 3.. (what a shame, I almost liked this mist!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Result: ❤❤❤❤

Can you see the difference from before and after I sprayed mist? To me, my hand clearly got lighter and I ask my family members to touch my two hand and ask which hand is softer, and they all said that the left hand (yes, mist)!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Overall:
I like this mist for the result! But the application and smell isn't satisfying. But, if we think of our skin, the result is the only thing that matters right? Lol, and even though I said it's uncomfortable, you can totally see that I used more than half the bottle! xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Repurchase: No. Unless I REALLY like a mist, I probably won't repurchase any in order to try out other mists out there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROS:
- nice result
- unique packaging
- reasonable price
CONS:
- too strong scent
- one-pump-each kind of spray (?)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And that's all!
My next mist might be Etude House!
What do you think?
Bye now~

ALSO! WE'RE HAVING A HUGE GIVEAWAY! PLEASE ENTER~
http://adf.ly/sp0f0
- Suji
PS: All gif credits goes to owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina