Friday, August 8, 2014

SKINFOOD Rice Wash Off Mask Review

Hey guys! 
Today, I'll be reviewing the Rice Mask Wash Off from Skinfood.


I've only used this a couple times, since I just got it recently, and I absolutely love it already. I use this 1-2 times a week, and I've already noticed changes to my skin. 

Product description: 
A wash-off mask that transforms skin into a pure and soft texture, and contains rice bran water.

To use:
After cleansing, gently massage with ample amount over dry face avoiding eyes and mouth area. Concentrate around nose area and repeat it using grains. Rinse with lukewarm water after 10 to 15 minutes of massage.
~~~~
The consistency of this product is very light, but not runny. I love how it dries really fast after putting it on your skin. It takes about 1-2 minutes for it to dry on my face. 

The texture of this is kind of grainy with pieces of mashed up rice. This is good for exfoliating the skin. I think this product is good for sensitive skin, since the tiny particles aren't too harsh on your skin. It doesn't dry out my skin also, which I love. 

This product however, does have a scent to it. It reminds me of rice and perfume. It isn't that strong, and the scent disappears after applied, so it's not a problem for me. But for any of you who don't like fragranced stuff, you might want to consider it before purchasing.

The only thing I dislike about this is that it is very unhygienic. Every time you want to use the product, you have to dip your fingers in it, which can cause bacteria growth. However, I found a solution to that.

I found a scooper to use along with this product. Every time I use it, I just take the scooper and scoop some out of the jar to put on my face. This scooper actually came with Tonymoly's magic massage pack. 
Check out my review for that here--> Tomatox Magic Brightening
I wish Skinfood would start doing that, so it is more hygienic, but overall, I absolutely LOVE this mask!

What I like:
•Pleasant scent
•Affordable
•A little goes a long way
 •Mask/Cleanser/Exfoliator all in one

What it does:
 •Softens my skin, makes it smooth
      •Moisturizes, doesn't dry out my skin
•exfoliates my skin
  •Brightens my skin instantly

What I dislike:
•Unhygienic, but problem is solved
•Nothing else :D
•Actually, I wish the container was cuter, but that's not a problem at all xD

Overall:       5/5
I would have to give this product a five star. I absolutely love everything about it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good face wash/mask. 

Repurchase? To be honest here, after I use up all of this rice mask, I probably would buy the sugar wash off mask instead. The Skinfood Black Sugar wash off mask smells much more edible and appealing in my opinion. Both masks are great, although the Rice Mask has whitening effects to the skin. I'm not sure about the Sugar mask, but I would recommend both!
~~~
And that's all for my review! Have you guys tried this mask? What do you think? Can you recommend me any other good masks? Im curious! 
Comment below!
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 
~Mina

2 comments:

  1. Nice review! I have sensitive skin too and I was deciding between this mask and the black sugar mask. I think I'll get this one when I visit Skinfood! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad my review was helpful ^.^ I really enjoy this product, and I hope you will too! <3
      ~Mina

      Delete

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina