Monday, October 6, 2014

✔ ❤ The Face Shop Chia Seed Sebum Control Moisture Cream Review ❤ ✔

The Face Shop Chia Seed Sebum Control Moisture Cream

Hey there~
Moisturizer is one of the most important daily product for me. And today, I'm going to do a review on this moisturizer from The Face Shop.
This product is one of my favorite type, they have the eco-friendly look, that's what I like to call it! And I LOVE those kind of products~ I also made review on products that have the exact same eco-friendly theme! --> Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist Review



Note that this product was bought when I used to think I have oily skin. xD

(Cr: tgiwholesale.com)
This Chia Seed Sebum Control cream was a product that Miss A's Suzy advertised about. She also have a CF video about it, I'll put the link bellow.
CF LINK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Product: The Face Shop Chia Seed Sebum Control Moisture Cream
Size: 50 ml / 1.69 fl oz
Made In: Korea
Cost: $15.03
Description: Oil-free translucent cream providing hydration with moisture seeds and sebum control with cotton seeds.
  • moisture cream that replenishes moisture while controlling sebum
  • mild oil-free translucent cream made with environment-friendly technique
  • 100% organic chia seed extract instead of water
Directions: Every morning and evening, dispense an adequate amount during the final stage of skincare and gently apply along the skin texture in an outward direction and let absorb.
Claims: Control oil, hydrates skin, moisturizes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Packaging: ❤❤❤❤
This moisturizer packaging has an 'eco-friendly' look, which I find unique and cute! But of course, it's just a personal thought. I threw away the box, so I'm going to put the link to how the full box packaging looks like. HERE! This product also comes with a little scoop spoon, which I love, because the whole skincare is suppose to keep our face clean, so being hygienic is a really important thing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Price: ❤❤❤❤

I got this product on Amazon for around $15 (not including the shipping cost), which is pretty cheap compared to other sites, so I'm happy. But the other cream from the Chia Seed collection is way cheaper... :'(

Where to get it? At W2Beauty for 5% off! 
Use the code: 193016108 to create an account and get discounts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Scent and Texture: ❤❤❤❤
The scent is nice, not too strong or uncomfortable. I don't know if that is suppose to smell like chia seeds or not, but to me, it smells like one of those nice flower perfume! No complain, of course~ ;) As for the texture, like its description, this is just a lightweight, gel translucent moisture cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Application: ❤❤❤❤

This cream goes on nicely, on both my face and hand (hehehe). It spread around easily without having to scoop more, which I love! I always tend to apply too much, but it's a thing that I keep on my mind when using.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Result: ❤❤❤❤
I can still feel the hydration and tightness after 15-20 minutes, which is superb! And somehow, this moisturizer lighten my skin, which only last for half an hour or so.. Though, I'm happy how everything worked so well just like how they described it! Good job, The Face Shop!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Overall:
I like this cream a lot, and I would love it even more if it wasn't 'sebum controlling' my face! But it was completely my fault for not knowing my own skin! My mistake~ But I like how nice it smell, sturdy packaging with an amazing hydrating and controlling effects! Hehe, anyway, recommend for any one who want to try out any oil-free and hydrating moisture cream!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Repurchase: Not exactly this Sebum Control, but the original Chia Seed Moisture Cream!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROS:
- effective
- hydrating
- nice smell
- reasonable price (for me)
- hygienic
- an extra spatula!!

CONS:
- fragile, bulky packaging

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where to buy it? W2Beauty! They sell this product (50ml) for $30.45, which is the cheapest you could go for! And if you click on MY link above, you will get a 5% off that price!! What more are you waiting for?! Go and say hi to Alice for me!
Registration CODE: 193016108

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is it!
So what do you think of this product??
Check out our other reviews also!
Bye now~

ALSO! WE'RE HAVING A HUGE GIVEAWAY! PLEASE ENTER~
- Suji
PS: All gif credits goes to rightful owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina