Monday, August 18, 2014

TONYMOLY Cat's Wink Clear Pact Review

Hey guys!
I'm back with another review for you all! The Tonymoly's Cat Wink Clear pact!
 Let's get started~





Price: 
At first, I was really stuck between choosing this or Skinfood's Peach sake pore pact. In the end, I'm happy with this purchase. I bought it off Amazon for $8.01, whereas the Skinfood pact was $8.11. Its a 10¢ difference, BUT you get more product in the cat's wink pact. There's 11g of product, whereas the Skinfood pact only has 9g. I think this was a good deal! Pressed powders are expensive nowadays! Most American brands are over $10, plus, Korean brands work way better in my opinion, since they don't settle into fine lines.

Coverage/Effectiveness: 

The coverage is actually pretty nice. I love how it gives off a matte finish and it doesn't make my face oily throughout the day. This powder blends very well , which is amazing. The color is pretty light, and it doesn't look cakey at all, because it basically blends in with your skin tone. I also love how it makes my skin look naturally lighter!

Packaging: 

If I could give this more than 5 stars, then I definitely would! This pact is the cutest thing ever!! I'm not a big fan of cats, but you seriously gotta love this. Anyway, the pact is super sturdy and I love how it comes with a mirror. It was a lot smaller than I expected, which is a really good thing, since it takes up less space in my tiny makeup bag. It comes with a little applicator sponge, which is awesome.

Scent/Texture: 

The texture of this powder is average. It's just like any other pressed power. Although I really love the scent of this. It has a fruity smell, which was totally unexpected. The scent disappears after application, which is nice. I like how its not too powdery, but still very effective.


Overall: 
Overall, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good pressed powder. It's really cheap for the amount you get, and works really well.


                         Pros:                                               Cons:     
                      • Cheap                                           • Nothing!!
                      • Vey cute
                      • Comes with mirror
                      • Good Coverage
                      • Smells amazing


And that is all for today! What do you guys think of this powder? Do you like it?
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed~
~Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina