Friday, August 1, 2014

TONYMOLY Delight Magic Lip Tint (REVIEW & SWATCH)

Hey Guys! 
Today, I'll be sharing my thoughts with you all on this Tonymoly lip product~
  Tonymoly's Delight Magic Lip Tint in #2 Green Apple!


Overview:
First of all, I got this because I wanted to try a good lip tint, and I love all Tonymoly lip products! So I thought I would give this one a try. The only one I bought is #2 Green Apple, and now I wish I got the strawberry one also! Anyway, If the tint touches your lips, the color changes like magic. I love how this is a lip balm and also a lip tint. Like a 2-in-1 deal. :D It also has a fruity apple smell, which I love. The scent disappears after you apply it though. 
Keep reading to know more~
As you can see, this tint made my lips really glossy, which is very different from other tints, which usually have a matte finish. I like it though!
The left picture is my bare lips, and on the right, I applied the delight tint.

Price: ❤ 4/5
I bought this for about $8 on Amazon. I don't think the price is the BEST for this Tonymoly product. There's 7g of product in this little container, and you can find better balms than this Tonymoly one for just a couple of bucks. But since this is a magic lip tint made by Tonymoly, the price isn't bad. :D

Effectiveness: 5/5
This lip tint works really well. The color changes right away when you apply it to your lips, and it moisturizes well. When it starts to wear off throughout the day, the color of the tint is still there, which I love. You only have to maybe reapply once or twice throughout the whole day.

Here is a swatch of it on my hand. Its very light and glossy.
Packaging: ❤ 3/5
To be honest, this is the first Tonymoly product that I'm not  totally satisfied about with the packaging. There's nothing really special about it, just a clear plastic container with a black lid. Although this little pot is sturdy and I love how the lid is sealed tight so that the product won't get everywhere. I wish they made the design on the lid more appealing though. :/ But it's okay! I still like it, because it's simple and clean.
 
Overall: ❤ 4/5
Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. This isn't a must have for me, but I love it. So if you like it and want to try it out, I suggest that you should! 

And that's it for today's post! Have any of you guys tried this tint before? What do you think? Can you recommend any other good ones? Leave a comment below~ I would love to get to know you!

 Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed~ 
~Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina