Wednesday, August 20, 2014

TONYMOLY Tomatox Brightening Mask Review

Hey guys!
I'm back with another review for you all! This time, it's the Magic Brightening Mask from Tonymoly! Let's get started~


I actually bought this mask for my mom because she wants her face to be lighter/brighter. I'm not going to lie, I want mine to be also. So I chose this Tonymoly product to try out. I didn't really have high expectations of this mask, and totally just got it for the packaging, but darn!! The results were pretty legit. My mom and I were awed after washing off the mask, since we seriously thought the mask wouldn't do anything. Anyways, on to the review!

Price: 
For this whitening mask, I think the price was amazing. I bought it off Amazon for $10.33, and that's a pretty good deal, considering that most other whitening products are $100+. That might be a little exaggerating, but still. I'm totally happy with this purchase.

Effectiveness: 
The results were pretty good and it does what it says. It instantly brightens your face, which is absolutely amazing. Like their name, "Magic Brightening Mask", the mask seems pretty magic to me. xD Although it loses a star since the brightening effect doesn't last forever. I only use this in the morning for special occasions or when I just feel like it. 

Packaging: 
I would totally give it a billion stars if I could. The container is the cutest thing ever. Also, I absolutely love how it comes with a little spatula to pick up the product. It's very hygienic. The container lid is also screwed on tightly, so I don't have to worry about anything spilling or leaking, and once you open the top, there's another lid inside, which I find really neat. The container is very sturdy and there's a lot of product, so it will definitely last a while.

Scent & Texture: 
The scent of this mask is very floral and sweet, nothing like tomatoes. The texture is also very nice. It just has the perfect amount of creaminess, so it isn't too runny or too think. It also has some exfoliant beads, which is pretty nice!

Overall: 
Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. It does what it says and the price is pretty good. If you're looking for something to brighten your face, then this is a must have. I would definitely repurchase after I run out.


That's all or this review! What do you think of this product?
I absolutely love all Tonymoly products! I've never been disappointed with their stuff, and their packaging is the cutest thing ever! Check out my other reviews here!
Tonymoly magic delight lip tint review
Tonymoly petit bunny gloss bar review
Tonymoly my love cure balm review
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for more reviews!
~Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina