Monday, October 6, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE Fresh Cherry Tint (PK002 Cherry Hot Pink) Review & Swatches

Hey guys!
So I'm back with another review for the infamous, Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint! I decided to get the color hot pink since I'm into colors that pop out, and this thing is awesome!

I got this tint from my latest online haul on Amazon!

Check out the Cherry Red version that Mina made also! --> Etude House Cherry Tint (Red)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Product: Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint (PK002 Cherry Hot Pink)
Size: 9 g
Made In: Korea
Cost: $5.88 -> $6
Description: Tint promotes moist & shiny cherry lips with a creamy, smooth texture.
Direction: Use tip to gather and apply tint. Apply extra layer for added coverage.
Claims: Tinted lips with a creamy and smooth texture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Packaging: ❤❤❤❤❤
The packaging of this product is so adorable. Even though pink is not my color, we can't say no to such adorable packaging.. From the box to the tint itself is so cute!

(Item's packaging)


Price: ❤❤❤❤❤
I got this on Amazon for $6, which is a pretty good price for a lip tint! And it was free shipping also, so I like it!

Where to get it? At W2Beauty for 5% off! Use the code: 193016108 to create an account and get discounts!

Scent and Texture: ❤❤❤❤
I like the smell of this tint so much! It smells extremely yummy and fruity in a way. Like the description said, the texture of this item is very creamy~ So if you're looking for a more watery tint, this is not the best choice.

(Blending system on my hand)

Application: ❤❤❤❤
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this tint, I just don't really like the creamy texture when I apply it. It's hard to get a gradient that really stand out when the tint is creamy and blend everywhere. I'd prefer a more watery tint!

(Applicator)

Result: ❤❤❤❤❤
Though I said I prefer a more watery texture, the result of this tint is extremely 'kawaii'! >.< I think it goes better on me when I do full lip instead of gradient.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tadah~ Done!
Tell me your thought on this product~
Any lip tint recommendation?!
Bye now~
PS: OMG! That last pic though..! xD Sorry guys...

ALSO! WE'RE HAVING A HUGE GIVEAWAY! PLEASE ENTER~
HERE! :D
- Suji

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina