Sunday, September 14, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecera REVIEW

Hey Guys!
Today I'll be doing a review on this product from Etude House! The Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecera!
I've been obsessed with Etude House products lately, so I've been dying to try this out. I also love mascara and eyeliner in general, since you can shape your eyes however you want and they make your eyes so big. I personally love the dolly look, and this mascara was perfect for that, so I was like why not? Alright, let's get to the review shall we? ^.^


This is a three step mascara, meaning that you twist the pink part to chose which step you want. It's all from the same tube, so basically when you twist it, it controls the amount of mascara that goes on the brush. Hope this helps!

Price: ❤❤❤❤❤
I got this mascara for $13 on Amazon, and I think it's a pretty average price. That's why I gave it 3 stars. (or hearts >.<) Mascaras at your local drug stores these days are around $8-$15. Of course, you can find mascaras for less than $13, but the question is, will it work as good as this 3 step volumecera?

Packaging: ❤❤❤❤❤
The packaging of this mascara is absolutely amazing. I really love the colors! Black tube on the bottom, then the pink twistable part, and completes it with a black cap that twists on and off. Etude House's packaging is always so lovely and cute. I also love this tube because when I open and close my mascaras, the black stuff gets everywhere on the cap, but this one doesn't do that!

Effectiveness: ❤❤❤❤❤
First of all, this mascara works suuuper well. It gives off a dolly-ish look after you apply it, which I think is really cute. Another thing is, it doesn't perm your lashes permanently (of course not), but it gives the effect of curled eyelashes without actually curling them, which is superb.

Scent&Texture: ❤❤❤❤
The mascara doesn't have a smell, which is amazing, because I usually hate the smell of other mascaras. Although it loses a star, because if you keep of applying it and applying it, it will start to look clumply. But if you put on the right amount, it will look amazing!

Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤
Overall, this is my favorite mascara that I've ever tried so far. Believe me, I've tried so many that my "mascara drawer" is filled up with used ones. This is my go to mascara for now, but I wouldn't repurchase after it dries out or I use it up, since I want to try other korean branded mascara. In my opinion, I think the korean brands work much better than any American brand. They don't clump as much and I just love the overall effect of it. I would definitely recommend to anyone with those annoying short asian eyelashes that always stick down. (me >.<)

Here is what it looks like on me step by step:
Bare eyelashes ^

I applied one coat of the first step here. I didn't curl my lashes. See how they magically just curl up like that after you apply the mascara? I looove the effect.

I let the one coat of the first step dry. Then I applied one coat of the second step onto the first step.

And here, after I let the previous steps dry, I applied one more coat of the third step. This is the final result. See how curled my eyelashes are? And I didn't even curl them! Well, technically the mascara did, but I just really love the effect of it. When I'm in a rush, I don't need to waste my time curling my lashes. Sometimes when I'm really rushed for school, I just skip the steps and apply step 3 and it still works very well!! 

Alright guys! That's it! I really hope this review was helpful to you! Thanks for reading!
~Mina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina