Sunday, September 14, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream Review + Swatches

Hey guys!
Today I'll be reviewing this amazing BB Cream from Etude House! This is the Cotton Fit version.
BB Cream in America and Korea are totally different. American brand BB Creams are basically a tinted moisturizer, whereas Korean branded ones are much more than that. They are way more pigmented, so it has more coverage. It also has SPF, so it serves as a sunblock. The BB Cream also has whitening, anti-wrinkle, and anti-darkening. Amazing right?!
Alright, now let's get started on the review~

Check out Bright Fit Version here --> Etude House BB Cream Bright Fit



Price: ❤❤❤❤
I think the price is pretty reasonable for this BB Cream. It's around $14, depending on which shade you are getting. For some reason, the darker shades are more expensive on Amazon.

Packaging: ❤❤❤❤❤
The packaging for this BB Cream is really nice. It has a pump, which is really good for controlling the amount you want . It also has 60g of product, which is plenty.

Coverage&Effectiveness: ❤❤❤❤
The coverage is average for this BB Cream. It covers redness and blemishes pretty well, but if you have severe acne, you probably need something heavier. This cream basically evens out your skin tone, which I love. If you have dry skin, this is NOT for you. It will look really cakey and won't blend well. If you have oily skin, it will make your skin look pretty matte, which is what I'm going for. Dry skin people, use the Bright Fit!!

Scent&Texture: ❤❤❤❤
The scent of the cotton fit has a baby powder smell, which is nice, but some people may dislike it. For some reason, the bright fit doesn't have a smell. I really love the texture for this BB Cream, because it blends so well and evenly.

Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤
Overall, I definitely would recommend this for someone who's looking for a good BB Cream to use. Also, if you have oily skin, this is a must have for you. I don't think I would repurchase this item, because I want to try out more BB Creams from different brands. I think I'm going for the Skinfood brand this time, since I heard many good reviews about their BB Creams.

On the left is N02 Light Beige, on the right is W13 Natural Beige.
The Light Beige has a pink undertone, whereas the Natural Beige has a yellow undertone.


 
My right hand is the one with bb Cream on it. I just mixed the two shades together, since it was already on my hand. See how much brighter my skin got? And for me, you can't really even tell theres something on it! It's really blendable.

Alright guys! That's it! I hope this review was helpful to you all! Thanks for reading!
~Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina