Monday, October 6, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE Fresh Cherry Tint (#RD301 Red) Review & Swatches

Hey Guys!
Today I'll be reviewing my all time favorite lip tint from Etude House! The Fresh Cherry Tint!

 Fresh Cherry Tint Review (Hot Pink Version) 

 This is #RD301 Red



Product: Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint (#RD301 Red)
Size: 9 g
Made In: Korea
Cost: Around $6
Description: Tint promotes moist & shiny cherry lips with a creamy, smooth texture.
Direction: Use tip to gather and apply tint. Apply extra layer for added coverage.
Claims: Tinted lips with a creamy and smooth texture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Price: 
 This is around $6 on Amazon, which is a pretty affordable price. This is one of the cheaper lip tints that I found, and the products itself is amazing. I'm definitely happy with this purchase.

Packaging: 
The packaging is super simple and adorable. I've heard from other people that the tube can crack and product will get everywhere if it's not standing upright, so I'm a little concerned about that.

Effectiveness: 
This is by far one of my favorite lip tints ever. The color stays on literally all day, although I do like to apply again in the afternoon for touch ups. You can also build up layers and get darker shades.

Scent & Texture: 
The scent of this lip tint is heaven. It smells absolutely amazing, like real fresh berries. It has a very nice sweet scent. THe texture is also very creamy, which I love. I prefer the creamy textures over the liquid types, so I'm super happy.

Overall: 
Overall, I think I would repurchase this when I run out, although I do want to try out different brands. Next time, I might get the orange Fresh Cherry Tint.

SWATCHES:

Alright guys, that's it! I hope you enjoyed it!
Thanks for reading and I hope this review was a helpful to you!
~Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina