Saturday, October 18, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE: Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream (N13 Natural Beige) || Review & Swatch

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit (N13 Natural Beige)


Hey there~
I'm here to do another review for yall! And this is the Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream. But first.... LET ME TAKE A SELFIE~
Haha, just kidding...

Check out the Cotton Fit version here --> Etude House BB Cream Cotton Fit


~~~~~~~~~~~
Product: Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream
Size: 60 g
Made In: Korea
Cost: $12
Description: Precious Mineral BB Cream promotes silky complexion with pearl infused sheer coverage. Contain-sadenosine & arbutin for anti-wrinkle and whitening efficacies. SPF for UV protection.
Direction: Apply cream to all areas of the face. Pat to finish.
Claim: Silky complexion, long lasting, radiates, moisturizes, whitens, wrinkle improvement, UV protection.
Shades: N02 Light Beige
 W13 Natural Beige 
 W15 Sand Beige
 W24 Honey Beige
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The color system)

Price: ❤❤❤❤❤
This BB cream was around $13 on Amazon. For me, I think this is a perfect price for a 60 g BB Cream!

Where to get it? At W2Beauty for 5% off! 
Use the code: 193016108 to create an account and get discounts!

(Product packaging)

Packaging: ❤❤❤❤❤
The packaging of this BB cream is so cute! It's pink with a bit of a lacy design, and the glossy texture. On the top, they even provide a little square in order for us to see if the shade actually matches our skin. The pump gives me control on how much I need, and it's also hygienic that way.

(example on my hand)

Scent and Texture: ❤❤❤❤❤
This BB cream has a very faint floral smell, which I definitely enjoy it when applying. The texture is creamy, and pretty easy to blend!

(Before and After)

Application (Coverage): ❤❤❤❤❤
This product does a good job at covering blemishes, redness and whiten up your face, but remember, don't use too much or you'll look like a ghost! XP This BB cream didn't give me any breakouts, which I'm thankful for.

(Can you see the tone differences?!)

Overall:
This BB cream gave me a pretty shiny and nice result! I wouldn't say dewy, since my skin is pretty mate, this products itself is not enough to make my skin glowy without some extra Vaseline. This BB cream is recommended for those who wants a medium coverage, SPF and of course, a whitening effect!

PROS:
- 60 g is a lot of product
- nice coverage
- reasonable price
- hygienic (pump)
- many varies of shades

CONS:
- not really dewy on my skin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I was looking for my glasses thinking I lost it somewhere, look where it is... -.-)

I'm trying out the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream right now, 
Which one do you think is better?!
Should I do a comparison?
Any other BB cream recommendation?
Bye guys~
- Suji

Shout out to Mina who got me this lovely BB Cream!! Check out her review for the Cotton Fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina