Saturday, January 24, 2015

ETUDE HOUSE Rosy Tint Lips (#2 Sunny Flower) REVIEW & SWATCH


Hey Guys~
Today I'll be reviewing my all time favorite lip product! The Rosy Tint Lips from Etude House!
Unfortunately, I only have this product in one shade, which is the Sunny Flower (#2).
(I'll make more reviews if I get the other shades! ^^)


Overview:
The color of this shade is a light red, with a hint of orange.
 Out of all the shades, this is is the most orange that they have from this line.
Out of ALL lip tints that I own, I'm pretty sure this is my favorite. Why? 

Price: 5/5
This is one of the lowest priced tints in my collection. I think the price is very reasonable for such a good product like this one. I got mine from Amazon for around $7.

Packaging & Application: 4/5
The packaging is very simple and elegant, and I love the design of it. Also, I personally love the applicator. Iv'e read reviews saying how they dislike it, but I'd have to disagree. The applicator is sort of like a sponge type, and I think it's easier to apply than most other tints. Although it does lose a star because it can sometimes be hard to squeeze out the product. It is squeezable, but I think the company could've somehow made it better. 

Scent & Texture: 5/5
The scent of this is very pleasant. It has a very floral smell with a hint of roses. When you apply it, you can still smell it, which may be irritating to some people, but it disappears after 5-10 minutes. The texture of this tint is amazing. It's very creamy, not watery at all, and it's much more easy to blend on your lips. The lip is very pigmented, which is great!

Swatches:
On the left, I squeezed some out and applied it onto my arm. On the right picture, I blended it out with a lip brush. You can make it darker by applying more, or lighter by applying less. 

Overall: 5/5
I would definitely recommend this product to anybody looking for a good lip tint. Everything about it is great and when I run out, I'm definitely going to get more, and maybe try all the other colors too.

That's it for this review, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!
What do you think about this product? Comment below!
~Mina

2 comments:

  1. Hello~!
    I heard so much about this liptint!! I really love the colour! I think it looks similar to the cherry tint by etude house. I agree, I think the packaging is very nice and i love that this product has a spinge applicator for beter application haha but I really dislike that it is hard to squeeze the liptint out of the packaging because I think its hard to squeeze out the rest when the liptint is about to be empty ㅠ.ㅜ
    Thanks for this helpful review ♥ I would also like to thank you for visiting my blog. You might be interested in my giveaway, so please enter, I will put the link below. You can win a 3CE blusher ^-^~ ♥
    Have a good blogger day or something!

    Mindy ♥
    Enter my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindy~
    Thanks for your comment! You're right, the color does look like the cherry tint from etude house~ Do you use lip tints? (^v^)

    You're giveaway is so cute! (*_*) Thanks for the opportunity

    Have a great blogger day to you too (=^.^=)
    ~Mina

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina