Monday, February 16, 2015

SKIN79: BB Cleanser || Review & Swatch

Hey guys! Today I'll be reviewing Skin79's BB Cleanser!

Description:
"This is cleansing foam for make-up with double effects of two cleansing steps" 
"With it's minute bubble particles delivering oxygen to the skin, the bubble cleanser customized for BB cream users allows deep cleansing of the skin, removing any dead skin cells and makeup residue without skin irritation, such that no further washing is necessary,"


One Shot Bubble
Deep Moisture Clean
Skin Clear Effect

Directions: 
"1. Apply and spread over face, except the areas around the eyes and mouth. 2. In one or two minutes. when there occur enough air cells, massage the face softly and then sufficiently rinse in a little warm water."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 You can see here that some of the product gets stuck to the applicator pump
 which can be annoying, but washing it off will work just fine!

Now lets get to the review!
~~~~~~
Price:
I bought this for $12.99 + free shipping on Amazon and I personally think it was a good purchase. 
It's worth your money, since it contains a lot of product and works amazing!

Packaging:
The packaging is really sturdy and strong, and the product doesn't leak, so I'm happy with that. 
I really like that it's a pump. It's easier to control the amount of product you want. Also, I love the simple pink and white colors with a little silver. It looks really cute and comes with 100ml of product.
The whole packaging is made of plastic, along with the pump and cap.

Scent & Texture:
The scent is very nice, but I can tell that there's a hint of a medicated smell. The smell is floral-ish, and I really like it. It also lingers on your skin after washing, but it disappears soon. The texture is pretty runny, but not as if it'll slide off your hand or face. It glides really well on your face, and also foams up, but not that much.
~~~~~~~~~~
Swatch:
From left to right, I have swatched: Tonymoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in #3 Juicy Apple, Etude House Cookie Blusher, Holika Holika Holy Berry Tint, Etude House Bright Fit BB Cream, Etude House 3-Step Volumecara Mascara, and Maybeline Eyestudio Black Gel Liner

On the farthest right of my arm, I used 1 pump of the cleanser, 
which is enough to cover my whole arm and also my whole face.

This is after lathering my arm for about 15-20 seconds. In this experience, I think it was harder to remove mascara and eyeliner, but it removed the other makeup in an instant. 

And this is after washing and drying my arm.
 It feels much cleaner than before I applied all the makeup, which is great!

CONCLUSION:
After using this BB cleanser for almost 2 months now, I'd have to say that it's my favorite cleanser. 
It's hard to remove eye makeup, so that's a con for me. I have to use an eye makeup remover before hand, but it's no problem, because the cleanser takes off BB cream super well!

 I love how you can feel the dirty and uncomfortable feeling of BB cream be lifted away after using this cleanser. My face feels really clean after using this, but not in a bad, drying way. I've had fewer breakouts using this product, and my face always feels refreshed after. 

I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for something to remove BB cream, foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, or anything you put on your face. You can feel the cleanser going deep down into your pores to clean out all the products you put on your face, and I absolutely love it. 


And that's it!
 Thanks for reading and I hope you found this review helpful! 
Have you tried this cleanser before? What do you think of it? 
Bye!

~Mina

2 comments:

  1. Great review! ^^
    I need a cleanser that can remove foundation well, but I have dry skin, should I try this BB cleanser out?
    Anyhow, I love how detailed your swatch is~

    - Suji ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! ^.^
      This cleanser removes foundation super well, but since you seem to have dry skin, you should definitely try it out. It isn't moisturizing but it isn't drying! I'd say it's perfect for sensitive skin~

      ~Mina

      Delete

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina