Saturday, February 21, 2015

Review & Swatch - TONYMOLY: Green Appletox Massage Peeling Cream

 
Hey Guys! 
Today I'll be reviewing this amazing Tonymoly product!
This is one of my go-to skincare products, so hope you all find this review helpful!

Overview: 
Despite the name "Peeling Cream," this is NOT a peeling cream.
  "Massage Cream" would describe it better.
 Basically what this does, is that it "exfoliates" your skin. 
It claims to take away all those dead skin cells sitting on your face.

How to use:
First wash your face with water, and dry it. Your face has to be dry in order for the product to work. After drying your face, get the right amount of product and apply it to your face.
 You want to apply like you're applying a moisturizer. Now wait for the product to take action. Preferably 1-2 minutes. After waiting, take your clean hands and rub your face. 
Then wash off, and you'll be amazed by the results!

Price: ❤❤❤❤❤ 5/5
I got this around $8 on Amazon with free shipping. 
 The price is amazing for such a good product like this. 
It will last you months if you don't use it everyday, so you don't have to spend money more frequently.

Packaging: ❤❤❤❤❤ 5/5
The packaging of this is absolutely adorable. The container is light green and apple shaped. Who wouldn't love this?!It also comes with a protective film cover, to protect the product from spilling. Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a spatula like the Tomatox and Red Appletox. 

Scent & Texture: ❤❤❤❤❤ 5/5
The scent of this thing is heaven!  It smells like fresh, crisp Granny Smith apples. It doesn't smell artificial at all too actually, and I really love it. The texture is like any moisturizing cream, just a creamy white cream. It glides really well on my skin.
Effectiveness: ❤❤❤❤
The effect after using this product is instant. It makes my skin super soft and much brighter too. I feel like this product isn't good for people with sensitive skin. It actually almost broke me out, but luckily it didn't. I've read many reviews saying that there's an ingredient in this product that will most likely break you out. 


Why I like it:
 •adorable apple
•Smells delicious 
•Softens skin
•Brightens skin
•Makes skin tone even

Why I don't like it:
•May break you out

CONCLUSION:
I absolutely love this product. It works great and smells great. There's nothing bad about it except that it could break you out.

Repurchase?
No.   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻    *flips table*

I think when this runs out, I'll try a different product, since this Green Appletox isn't a must have for me, and it's not somethingI use daily, only maybe once a week.

Alright guys, that's it! 
Thanks for reading and I hope this review was helpful to you!
Would you purchase this Appletox? What do you think about it?
~Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina