Saturday, July 11, 2015

Review & Swatches - PERIPERA: Peri's Water Tint

Hello everybody! I'm finally back with a review for you all! 
This is one of my all-time favorite lip products, which is the Water Tint from Peripera.
I also have swatches for you guys, so lets go!
Before we start, there are a total of 5 different colors
These are what all the tints look like. (credit goes to owner) 
I only purchased #1 Cherry Juice, and #3 Orange juice. :)
They come in 6.5ml bottles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Price: ❤❤❤❤ 4/5
For this Peripera tint, I think the price is pretty reasonable. I bought the #1 Cherry Juice in a store that sold it for $10 +tax, but I bought the #3 Orange Juice for $8 +free shipping on Amazon. You can find it on other sites for less than $5, like KoreadepartOf course, there are many water tints out there that are sold for less than $10, but these Peripera tints are worth your money. Continue on to see why.

Packaging: ❤❤❤❤❤ 5/5
Honestly, when I first saw the Peripera brand, I thought the packaging was kind of ugly, because I've always wondered why there was a girl on all of their packaging and logo and it was kind of creepy, but it grew on me. I don't really mind it at all. It's cute, especially with the cursive writing on the bottle.  

So the tint water is held in a glass bottle. I've dropped them a couple times and they seem super sturdy because it didn't break and there weren't any cracks at all. The cap is plastic, which does seem kind of breakable, but it's so far so good.

Application: ❤❤❤❤ 4/5
The applicator of these tints are like almost every other water tint, the doe foot applicator. Although, compared to the other ones, this Peri Water Tint applicator is much more squishy and spongy , which is so much easier to apply to your lips. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swatches:


Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤
Pros outweigh the cons. It's definitely worth it and pretty comparable to Benefit's lip tints if you've tried it. So far it's my favorite water tint. ^.^

Pros:
• Shades to choose from
• Stays on for 2+ hours
• Non sticky/messy
• Smells amazing (fruity)

Cons:
 • Goes into fine lines/cracks of lips
• A bit drying
• Can easily be spilled if not careful

Repurchase?
Definitely YES. Can't wait to try the other colors. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's it for my review guys! I hope it was informative to you
 and thanks for letting me share my opinions! 
Are there any other tints you would recommend me?
See you next time!
~Mina

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this review for us!
    Oh yeah, I tried this product and I have more cons to it. This product taste awefully bitter and unpleasing (esp for someone who often licks their lips with tounge) and this product doesnt really last long on my lips T^T
    anyway, lets follow each other via gfc! :D let me know in the comment box on my newest post and I'll follow you back<3

    duhh akhirnya aku nemu orang yg sama2 benci sama rokok sampe segitunya>< sharing dikit, ayah sama paman aku juga dulu perokok pas aku masih kelas 4 sd tapi saking udah bencinya sama rokok aku sempet gabolehin mereka masuk rumah sampe sesadis itu hahaha xD menurut aku rokok cuma bakar duit, udah gt nambah racun lagi ke tubuh bikin cepet mati:(
    btw, mau saling follow via gfc gak? kabarin aku ya diblog aku nanti aku follback hehe :D

    xoxo
    amfiba
    http://amfiba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome!

      Even though these tints smell amazing, they taste horrible x(
      I can't really complain because all the water tints I've tried tend to have the same bitter taste!
      What are some of your favorite tints? :)
      Thanks for your comment <3

      ~Mina

      Delete
  2. Hellooo miji miji~ both colours looks great! I need to try out the orange juice, I do not have much orange shades ;D

    celly ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helloo Celly! :D Thanks for checking out this review! I definitely recommend the orange juice, it's always a good thing to have many shades and colors for your lips~! ;)

      And oh my gosh your blog is the cutest thing ever! <3 I'm in love with it~! ^.^

      ~Mina

      Delete
  3. omg both colors are so pretty on you ^^. u make me wanna try this tint ^^ since I love cute packaging of Peripera. I wanna try the Candy Juice one ^^
    I've just read ur msg on my fb, maybe its toooo late to read the msg since I never checked it. Im so so sorry ^^ Now I follow ur blog ^^ lets support each other ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I'm so sorry for the late reply! Thanks so much for checking out our blog <3 You should definitely try this tint! And your blog is adorable! Thanks for the support:)
      ~Mina

      Delete

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina