Sunday, August 21, 2016

Review & Swatches - NATURE REPUBLIC: EXO Butter Lip Balm

Hey guys! I'm back with another review! Today I'll be sharing my thoughts on these super adorable lip balms. Unfortunately I only have 3 out of 9 of these lippies. But let's get started!
There's 9 characters, however there is only 5 different scents. Cherry, grapefruit, mango, strawberry, and lime mint. Lime mint sounds so good.. Sehun is my bias heheheh.. >.< 
Unfortunately, I was in a rush while buying these and didn't even know who was who. (sad, i know) I just quickly picked 3 randomly since the store was selling three for $16. So here I have
 [Strawberry, Chen], [Mango, Suho], and [Grapefruit, D.O]. I was actually super happy about this purchase heheh >,<
PACKAGING: ❤❤❤❤ 4/5
The art on packaging is definitely super cute, however, if you're not an EXO fan, these won't have the slightest appeal to you. What's also great about these is packaging itself. It's pretty durable, has a sturdy cap on a twist applicator. There is 4g of product, which is usually just like any other lip balm.

PRICE: $5.33 ❤❤❤❤ 4/5 
I got 3 lip balms for $16, which is about $5.33 each. I searched around and these are available on most online Korean stores, and also Amazon. They sell for around $5-6 as well. This is definitely not a bad price for these lip balms, especially since they're actually great and are worth the price!
SCENT & TEXTURE:  ❤❤❤❤ 5/5
These lip balms smell absolutely amazing. The different flavors have different scents. They smell fruity, and what's great is that the scent doesn't last on your lips. The texture of these are super smooth. 

APPLICATION:  ❤❤❤❤ 5/5
As you apply it, the texture becomes more oily instead of a creamy kind of lip balm. It goes on my lip super smoothly and the colors are great. The red and orange ones are pretty pigmented, but the yellow one has no color and just works as a great lip balm. Another thing is that these are super hydrating and moisturize my lips pretty well. The color doesn't last that long, but long enough;) 

Let's get on to some swatches!
 ❤ SWATCHES 
OVERALL:  ❤❤❤❤ 5/5
Overall, I'd have to say these are currently my favorite lip balms. They work really well to moisturize my chapped lips, and a plus is that some of them have color too. It's like a 2 in 1 deal. And these aren't your regular tinted lip balms too. The color pay-off is more like a lipstick finish added along with the hydration. Really love it!

Repurchase? 
Definitely yes! My goal is to get all 5 of the different scents. (I seriously want the Lime Mint >.<) When I use other lip balms and get tired of them, I'm sure I'll come back to these! I would definitely recommend these for anyone looking for a good lip balm!

And that's it for this post! If you read all the way to the end, comment below who your bias from EXO is! Or whichever group you're currently fangirling about! My biases are Sehun and D.O! See you in my next post!

~Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina