Monday, August 15, 2016

Review & Swatches - TONYMOLY: Panda's Dream Glossy Lip Crayon

  Hey guys! Today I'll be reviewing some shades of the Panda's Dream glossy lip crayons for you all! There's a total of 5 colors but sadly I can only swatch 4 colors for you guys. 
I have #1, #3, #4, & #5. But let's get on with the review first!
PACKAGING: ❤❤❤❤ 5/5
Let me just tell you right off the bat, I bought these babies especially for their packaging. The cuteness level is definitely high up there. Not only is it cute, the packaging seems pretty durable too. You just simply twist up the product and get about 4 grams of lip crayon. So far so good! 

PRICE: $4 each ❤❤❤❤ 5/5
I'm definitely overjoyed with the price of these lippies. In my preference, any lip product under $5 is a steal. Not only did these ones fit my budget, they were worth it too. Does it seem too good to be true yet? 

SCENT & TEXTURE: ❤❤❤❤ 4/5
There isn't a particular smell about these lip crayons, but it does smell kind of fake, something like plastic. Not sure if that makes sense, but it isn't a pleasing scent. However, the texture is really nice. It's less thick and creamy than a lipstick, but definitely more heavy than a regular balm too. The bad thing about the texture is that when its on my lips, I don't like the way it feels. But I definitely like the way it looks. This makes me so conflicted... :/

SWATCHES: From left to right - #4, #5, #1, #3
APPLICATION: ❤❤❤❤ 4/5
Definitely love the application of these. Its super easy to apply and very blend-able because of it's formula. It melts onto your lips as you apply it, kind of like a lip balm. However, it feels more heavy than a lip balm when its on my lips. The pay-off is just like a lipstick though. It's very pigmented and moisturizing.
OVERALL: ❤❤❤❤ 4/5
These are super cute and really nice to have. If I have the chance, I would definitely buy the color that I don't have because I'm just weird like that.. However, if I run out, I don't think I would repurchase, just because it's not really necessity. I would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a great lip product to try! I think its worth it!

On a side note, I just wanted to say that this isn't sponsored and these opinions of mine are legit. No one is paying me to write good reviews on these products! Just wanted to state that since I barely write reviews on bad products for some reason. Anywayssss, I hope you found my review helpful and don't forget to leave me a comment down below! Have a great day!

~Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, including anonymous users! So don't hesitate to leave me a comment! And feel free to leave your blog name and I'll make sure to check it out! ~Mina